North of 30

Last year I wrote out 30 thoughts as I entered into year 30. Here are some that stood out..

1. I am a mess, but I am deeply loved by God. 

2. I love my people.

3. Who > What + Where

4. Who = Why

5. I am where I need to be. 

..

9. It is okay to spoil myself. 

10. I am my own person. 

11. I know I love much, but not always well.

..

16. Life does get overwhelming sometimes. 

17. Time scares me.

18. I love the twins. 

..

20. Life is so precious. 

21. I once dreaded this day because I felt like I could have done so much more with the time I had. 

..

24. I am worthy.

25. It is okay to let go.

26. It is okay that I've lost parts of who I was before. 

27. Keep learning who I am and who I am becoming. 

..

29. I'll be alright. 

30. I am at peace with where I am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections In The Fire

To the Class of 2019..